At Northwest Counsel we are always on the lookout for passionate, mission-oriented counselors.
We are currently looking to add another professional counselor to our group.
You must meet the following in order to be considered:
- Fully licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or marriage and family therapist (LMFT) OR an associate-level mental health counselor (LMHCA) or associate-level marriage and family therapist (LMFTA)
- A strong work ethic with also a strong sense of self and flexibility in working with different types of people and cultures
- Two years post-grad experience in the field is preferred
- Preferred experience working with multiple diagnoses from the DSM-V including, but not limited to:
- post-traumatic stress
- sexual disorders
- relationship issues (divorce recovery, etc.)
- bi-polar disorder
- ability to identify Axis II disorders
Please send a full curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration!